Thursday, September 3, 2026

Discontinuing SHSM.

Hey guys. To keep the start of this simple, I'm going to discontinue SHSM. I don't really have any inspiration for the story anymore. I made this choice all the way back around 2020/2021.

I will keep the tale of two brothers intact. They will just have their own issues with their father probably. I'll have to change the whole "everyone grouping together to kill the father" part of the story lmao.

For starters, I kinda wanna reclaim Rosia in a way and have already started doing that. 
Wanna know how I got here?

Rosia was technically my third ever oc, my first being from early elementary school, second being the nono guy from a comic i made in 4th grade. But anyways... 
Rosia was an undertale self insert character I made for myself in 5th grade. The night before my first day of 5th grade to be exact. I started drawing her every day, drawing about my daily life using her, inserting myself into undertale, etc. 

At some point during the school year, I turned her into Evil Rosia, inspired off of how people would draw Chara corrupting Frisk in old undertale art. 

Eventually, this became the basis for making Rosia a family. She was no longer a self insert and was just becoming her own character. I made it to where her mother died and was an evil spirit who would possess Rosia to make her Evil Rosia. 

After a bit though, I thought it was a bit too edgy. I decided to make a demon character. I named him X, based on the giant X across his face. He possessed Rosia's mother, now named Jennifer, and he would possess her soul after she died and then would possess Rosia, like a double possession..?

She was no longer me, but instead was her own self with her own story.
I stopped venting about my life, stopped talking about myself. I felt really disconnected. 

Anyways, SHSM evolved, Jennifer was now no longer evil but just a yandere for Rosia's father, Elliot,  and being told what to do by X, now named Xenon. Rosia no longer really becomes evil anymore. She would work with X's brother H, now named Haluk, to save the world from Xenon. 

Years go by, and now it's them trying to work out the brother's issues with each other in order to kill their abusive father, whom is also the father of The Nono Guy.

Anyways. It got messy, all over the place. It was harder to connect ideas, and honestly, I miss when Rosia was an insert for "me". I have tried and tried to get my story to work, but it wouldn't. 

Quarantine was when I did some deep reflecting. What did I want Rosia to even be?

I decided I wanted to try SHSM oneeee more time around 2022-25. But I also made a separate version of Rosia for animation memes, who was aged up and basically became the canon version of her. I spoke about this a bit last year on my old blog, but after that post was made, I never worked on SHSM again even after saying I still was. I put SHSM on the shelves for good and this current version of Rosia is now the one I have up on refs and everything. 

So now for the comparison to avoid confusion.

SHSM Rosia, now retired (and has been retired for years ever since i gave up on the rewrite):
14, asexual and aromantic. Has a brother named Dornati, mother named Jennifer, and father named Elliot. Contacts Haluk and works with him to try and convince Xenon to let her mother and father come home from the afterlife, but they would have to reclaim Jennifer and Elliot's souls from Xenon and Haluk's father. They have an epic battle and win and live happily ever after. Smol and depressed, kinda emo. 

Current up-to-date Rosia (concepted in quarantine, now in full force):
19, demisexual panromantic. Heavily based on the original version of her. Wears her heart necklace again that contains Evil Rosia, whom is now its own spirit. She is more energetic again too and no longer introverted like she became in SHSM. Likes to cosplay and dimension hop like she used to as well. Exists in her own realm where she can create anything she wants. 

Anyways, I wanted to make that clear because I want to make animation memes again with her in the future (once I get out of my fanart phase) and with the majority of animation memes being sexual, I wanted to make it clear that Modern Rosia is an adult. Please do not draw SHSM Rosia sexually. That would be gross. 

Here ya go, I made a thing just for this post :3 

(omg im realizing its literally just Classic v.s Modern. Sonic is having such an effect on me)


Anyways, with SHSM being retired, it shouldn't be too much of an issue. Along side retiring younger Rosia, I'm also retiring Dornati, Jennifer, and Elliot. They genuinely just won't exist anymore since SHSM is canceled. I probably won't draw them ever again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment